We measure the success of our programs based on
How We Measure Success
We want to ensure that our programs are effective and successful. That’s why we’ve established a set of three primary goals as a way to measure success: teens establishing internal, foundational beliefs and skills; showing external expressions of those beliefs and skills; and the positive impact that will bring to a community.
ESTABLISH HEALTHY INTERNAL BELIEFS AND SKILLS
- Form healthy relationships with peers and mentors.
- Build coping skills to navigate obstacles in life.
- Move toward a stronger relationship with a loving God.
- Discover personal value and purpose.
DISPLAY POSITIVE EXTERNAL BEHAVIORS AND ATTITUDES
- Graduate high school.
- Engage in an educational or career path after high school.
- Decrease negative mental health symptoms.
- Develop hope for their future.
When these internal beliefs and skills and external expressions can be seen in a teen’s life, we believe it will make a significant contribution to the communities in which these teens live—unleashing untold potential for all of us.
We’re proud of the transformation happening in our teens:
of TreeHouse teens believe they’re lovable, capable, & worthwhile.
of TreeHouse teens give support to their peers.
of TreeHouse teens stand up against negative peer pressure.
of TreeHouse teens have goals for their future.
Get Involved Today
Our vision is for every teen to be rooted in living hope—unleashing untold potential in communities everywhere. Get involved by giving to TreeHouse Central WI today!